1.OEM/ODM/OBM service, we could help you cut logo on the housing, print logo sticker, customized color ratio, your own user manual etc. You could create your own lamp.
2. Low MOQ custom service.
3. Regional or exclusive agency.
4. Drop Shipping.
6. Free pictures and videos, we can free provide professional artist services for Customized customers，Click to receive free information.
300pcs 5w LEDs
36'' x 12'' x 3''
New collagen moves to the surface of the skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The increase in collagen production smoothes the skin and reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
1. Distance: Apply the light from 6 – 12 inches to the body
2. Session Time: Exposure each area for 5 – 25 minutes, depending on distance
3. Repeat on other areas if desired
4. Frequency: Do this 2 times to 14 times a week until results are felt
5. Maintenance: Continue using several times a week.
Please do not look it directly or were eyecup when lighting the therapy light.
Please use it under doctor's instructions and suggestions if possible.
How to Install IT?
2. Turn the power on, just need to switch on and the light will work.
3. Enjoy the red light therapy.
1. Our service online 24 hours. Your inquiry will be replied in 24hrs.
2. ODM and OEM services are accepted and with as lowest MOQ as possible to save customer's costs.
3. All of our products can enjoy a 2~3 years warranty.
4. A logo can be designed and printed on the lamp or Labels according to customer's requirements.
5. The customer could enjoy a lower price for a bigger order quantity.
6. We will deal with customer order in 24hours and all of the orders will send out on time. ( 7work days for sample order, 7-15 work days for bulk order).
7. Contact us.
Q1. How does red light therapy work?
A: Red and Infrared LED lights to use ranges of wavelengths that penetrate the outer layer of the skin, providing the cells with usable energy. This brings about Various reactions in the cells including improved healing, the reduction of inflammation and enhanced production of collagen.
Q2. How long does it take for red light therapy to work?
A: It is not an immediate miracle transformation that will occur overnight, but it will provide you with ongoing improvements that you will begin to see in anywhere from 24 hours to 2 months, depending on the condition, its severity, and how regularly the light is used.
Q3. What is the difference between RED and Near-infrared light therapy?
A: Red and Near-infrared light therapy are exactly the same except for two differences: Red light is visible and Near-infrared light is invisible. Near-infrared light penetrates into the body deeper than red light.
Q4. How often do I need to use red light therapy?
A: This depends on the condition you are treating and the device you are using. For most conditions, daily use for at least two weeks is recommended, followed by a one or two weekly maintenance regimen.
Q5. Do I need to continue to use the light as much when I start seeing results?
A: Yes. Just because you're seeing results, it doesn't mean that your skin cells are finished doing their jobs. It's just that the results of their efforts are starting to become something you can see or feel. Keep up the treatments until you reach your goal level of results. Then you can start a weekly maintenance schedule.
Q6. Once my skin problems have been resolved, do I stop using the light?
A: When your skin is clear or your fine lines, wrinkles, or scarring have been reduced or even eliminated, it is best that you continue the use of the light once or twice per week as a part of a regular maintenance practice. This will help to make sure that the benefits will continue over the long-term.
Customer Reviews total 0 items