- Place of Origin:
- Shandong, China
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- make determination of the closed cup flash point
- Ambient temperature:
- ≤ 35℃
- Relative humidity:
- Power supply:
- AC 220V±10%, 50Hz
- Packing size (W*D*H) mm:
- Gross Weight (kg):
- Supply Ability:
- 1280 Unit/Units per Month
- Packaging Details
- wooden package
- Qingdao /Shanghai
- Lead Time:
- 7 work days
BIOBASE Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester
It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
Features of BK-261
* The heating power is continuously adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter.The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
* The structure is designed small and exquisite.The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
* Operation is easy.Test results are precise.It has been chosen as the instrument to test the closed cup flash point by many metering and detecting institutes.
Features of BK-261A
* Simulation tracking displays function curves of heating up and test time.
*. Equipped with prompt function of test date,test time and other parameters.
* Automatically calibrate the effect of atmospheric pressure to test the corrected value.
* Differential coefficient detection.Automatically correct the system deviation.
* Automatically open the lid,detect the flash point and print test data.
* The test arm rises up and lowers down automatically.
* Igniting with electric igniting gun,forced air cooling.
Flash point determination
Mercury-in-glass thermometer.Specifications are as below: (1)Scale -5℃~110℃, division 0.5℃.
(2)Scale 20℃~150℃, division 1℃.
(3)Scale 90℃~370℃,division 2℃.
Range: Ambient to 300℃
(1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm~50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm~56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm~34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil:about 70ml
Procedure A: (90~120)RPM, Procedure B: (250±10)RPM
(1) Igniting source: gas(or other civilian fuels,the same below)
(2) Electric ignition. Gas flame diameter:3.2mm~4.8mm
The heating power is continuously adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
(1~12)℃/min;Controllable and adjustable.
Procedure A: (5~6)℃/min,
Procedure B: (1~1.6)℃/min
AC 220V±10%, 50Hz.
Packing size (W*D*H) mm
Gross Weight (kg)