● For a period of time (about two months is recommended), a deep charge and discharge under the control of the protection circuit can be done to modify the battery power statistics.
● Long-term unused batteries should be stored in a cool place to reduce the rate of internal purification reaction.
● The protection circuit is also incapable of monitoring the self-discharge of the battery. A long-term unused battery should be charged with a certain amount of electricity to prevent the battery from self-discharging in storage and causing over-discharge.
● Can't be dismantled, can't be impacted / squeezed by gravity.
● Prohibited to use in humid and watery places; Prohibited to use in high temperature places.