high quality Ceramic Housing LED Bulb 5W AC 220v Warm White G9 Ceramic LED Bulb
|Voltage(V):||AC 120V or AC 230V|
|Lamp Body Material:||PC housing|
|Color Temperature(CCT):||Warm White: 2700-3200K|
|Nautral white : 4000-4500K|
|Pure White: 6000-7000K|
|G4 LED 1.1W||G4 LED 1.5W||G4 LED 3.3-3.5|
|G9 LED 3.5W||G9 LED 5W||
E12 LED 3.5W
Why chose us ?
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours;
2. Protection of your sales, design and all your IPR;
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquires in fluent English;
4. OEM, ODM and customized lightings can help to bring into production.
1. All goods will be guaranteed for 24months after shipment for normal use;
2. Improper use (wrong voltage, wrong power supply, wrong dimmer etc) will not be guaranteed;
3. For quality problem, we will send free replacements of bulbs or other spare parts on subsequent orders;
4. For damaged goods, you need to inform us within three days after receiving the goods. We will send replacement directly or help to claim from forwarder.
1.Q: Whether the lamp can dimmable or not?
A: Yes, the lamp is dimmable (if indicated). The overall dimming effect depends on what kinds of your dimmer and transformer, it is a compatibility issue between this two. We can provide one or two piece samples for your testing or you can place a trail order for testing if need
2.Q: Why the indicated power on model number is different from actual power?
A: As the indicated power is show the maximum power of the LED chip itself. After you SMT the LED chips to the PCB, the finished lamp cannot be drive too high as of overheat problem. So, the actual power is lower than the rated power.
3.Q: How long is the lifetime for the LED products?
A: The lifetime is around 25,000hours.
4.Q: What is the warranty for the LED bulbs?
A: The LED bulbs have 2 years warranty. If it is our quality problem, we will replace a new lamp for replacement on subsequent shipment.
5.Q: How about the CCT?
A: Usually, we can make it 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K and 6500K.
6.Q: What is the tolerance of your lamp?
A: For power and output lumen are ±10%.
For CCT is 2700K±150K, 3000K±200K, 4000K±300K, 5000K±500K, 6500K±500K.
7.Q: How about the CRI of your lamp?
A: The normal CRI of our lamps are more then 80, we also have model in CRI90.