1. Charge the lithium battery before using the company's lithium battery products, and use it when the battery is fully charged.
2. When charging the lithium battery, please insert the AC plug of the charger into the 110v or 220 socket, and then clamp the red alligator clip and the black alligator clip on the positive and negative terminals of the lithium battery to charge the battery. The battery is fully charged when the charger turns from red light to green.
3.Turn on the display switch, the display shows the current battery level, please turn off the display when the battery is not in use.
4Turn on the USB switch, the USB can work normally. The USB output 5v/2.1A, please turn off the USB switch when it is not suitable for USB operation.
5. There is no output from the battery electrode of the lithium battery, and the display screen is not bright. The electric current may be too large during use. The internal overcurrent protection of the lithium battery will take off the electric appliance and use a toothpick or other objects. Insert it into the reset hole and press the internal battery reset switch once. The battery can release the overcurrent protection. The battery works normally.
1If the electrode of the lithium battery is output, the display does not light up. Press the reset switch and the lithium battery electrode still has no output and the display does not light up, indicating that the battery has no power, please charge the battery and use it after it is fully charged.
2. USB output 5V. The maximum output current of 2.1A is 2.1A. Please ensure that the working current of electrical appliances is less than 2.1A when using it. If the electrical appliances are larger than 2.1A, it is easy to damage the USB port.
3Please turn off the display and put the battery in a dry environment if it is not used for a long time, discharge it for 5-10 minutes and then fully charge it for storage every month.
4.Do not put the battery in water or put the battery in a humid environment
5.It is forbidden to mix with other batteries, please use the original designated charger when charging
6. Do not connect the positive and negative poles of the battery reversely or short-circuit
7. Please store the battery in a safe place. Avoid fire, high temperature, impact, squeeze, puncture, etc. to bring devastating damage to the battery
8. It is forbidden to disassemble the battery in any form
Full battery voltage: 12.6v lower discharge limit voltage protection: 9V
Normal working current: 85A Maximum instantaneous discharge current: 300A
USB working maximum voltage: 5V/2.1A
The factory is located in Guangming Hanheida Hi-tech Industrial Park, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, with more than 160 employees. It has its own R&D team to produce lithium batteries and batteries such as 18650 26650 26980 polymer for large-capacity rechargeable batteries. It is widely used in bright LED flashlights, electric vehicle electric tricycle battery lamp and UPS. Energy storage, solar street lamp lithium battery medical devices, mobile power supply, security products, communications, toys, digital electronics, fire emergency equipment, notebook computers and various portable devices, etc.
Q1. Can I do designs with our Brand?
A: Sure! OEM is welcome.
Q2. Can I get a lower price if I order large quantities?
A: Yes, cheaper prices with more bigger size orders.
Q3. Can I add or delete items from my order if I change my mind ?
A: Yes, but you need to tell us asap before production.
Q4. Can I get the pre-production sample ?
A: Yes, we will send you pp sample, after you confirm, then we will start production.
Q5. When you ship my order?
A: Normally 20-25 working days after receiving your payment, but it can be negotiated based on order qty and production schedule.
Q6. How about the quality guarantee period?
A: Ten year!